Cinamaker application goal and users benefits
Use your Mac plus iPhones, digital cameras, and Zoom meeting participants to record and live stream like a pro and to have your mixed stream output to Zoom or Go live on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch and others. Record and save multi-camera, multi-guest projects and edit with our mobile-easy in-app editor.
Use your Mac to:
- Connect and Control up to 8 iOS Cameras, Digital Cameras and Zoom remote guests,
- Send output feed to Zoom,
- Easily add up to 3 Zoom remote guests in high resolution or more with our Zoom integration,
- Stream and record Remote Guest interviews,
- Live stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other platforms,
- Edit in In-App Editor, or export projects to be opened in Apple’s Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
Integration with Zoom
The integration made with Zoom OAuth method.
Audio/Video sending and receiving made with interaction with Zoom RAW data SDK.
- Open the Cinamaker landing page by https://cinaio.cinamaker.com/#/zoomLanding link on your Mac. You will be redirected to Zoom Sign in web page.
- Sign in to Zoom or confirm Zoom authentication on Zoom sign in web page. In a case if Zoom sign in page was not opened, please click on “Continue with Zoom” button on Cinamaker landing page. After the successful sign in to Zoom you will be redirected back to the Cinamaker landing page.
- Click on the “Get Cinamaker” button. The Installation package will be downloaded on your Mac.
In a case if download button does not work for you, you can get the installation package by this link
- Install the Cinamaker-Director-Studio-Zoom.pkg on your Mac.
– Mac OS: 11.0.1 or higher
– Web camera or Facetime camera
- Start the installed Director Multicam Studio application.
- Use the Zoom Sign in option.
- Sign in to Zoom using the same Zoom credentials you used before. After successful sign in you will be redirected back to the Cinamaker application.
- Click on the “New session” button.
- Open Source Browser screen
- Scroll down to the “Remote Guest / Camera Management”
- Click “Start Meeting”
- After the meeting starts, you will be able to:
– End meeting by tapping on “Leave meeting” button
– See meeting credentials bi tapping on “Meeting info” button
– Share or copy meeting info to allow another user to join the meeting
- Click Meeting Info and share the credentials with the Zoom client
- When a participant connects, he appears in the “Remote Guest/Camera Management” section.
- The participant is already able to see the application video output. You can also connect the participant as a camera source by clicking the “Activate Camera” switch
- Go back to the Main screen
- You will see the video feed from the participant on the Main preview and Source preview
- Now you can add graphics, Picture in Picture and other objects to your stream using the Media Panel, add new cameras using Source Browser, switch between sources etc. All you do will be visible to the meeting participants.
In a case if the link above does not work, please download it by clicking on the Download button below.
You can also use Cinamaker Capture application downloaded from app store and installed on your iphone to connect an additional camera.
Uninstalling the Cinamaker Director Multicam Studio application
To uninstall the Cinamaker Director Multicam Studio application:
- open finder
- find a folder with saved projects. Saved projects should be in documents with “Director Multicam Studio” name by default.
- Move saved projects to a bin.
- Find Cinamaker Director Multicam Studio application folder. The application folder should be in applications with “Director Multicam Studio” name by default.
- Move Cinamaker Director Multicam Studio folder to a bin.
To uninstall Cinamaker Cidector Multicam Studio application from Zoom installed apps:
- open installed apps in Zoom marketplace by https:// marketplace.zoom.up/user/installed/
- press on Uninstall button next to Director Multicam Studio application.
Cinamaker Knowledge Base
Please see the Cinamaker knowledge base by this link