What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you Fill out a form or share social profile info. or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
We do not transfer any sensitive information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third-party integrations & links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party integrations, products or services from within our apps and on our website. These third-party integrations and sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
At any time you can revoke any YouTube or Google permissions given to Cinamaker here. https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Data Subject Access Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. You can also request that we provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
2. The App is operated by Cinamaker, Inc., a Georgia corporation with an office at 3619 Piedmont Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30305 USA (and we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our”). We own and operate the App on our own behalf.
4. To download, install, access or use the App, you must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18 and you wish to use download, install, access or use the App, you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so.
5. We operate the software underlying and required for your use of the App from the United States of America and it is possible that some downloads from the App could be subject to government export controls or other restrictions. If you download anything from or use the App, you represent that you are not subject to such controls or restrictions. We make no representation that anything is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside the United States, and using the App from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access or use the App from or in locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for:
a) ensuring that what you are doing in that country is legal; and
b) the consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, codes of practice, licenses, registrations, permits, and authorizations (including any laws that relate to businesses providing services).
6. Use of the App does not include the provision of a mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the App you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
7. You shall not in any way use the App or submit to us or to the App or to any user of the App anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
c) is inaccurate or out-of-date;
d) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
e) impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
f) may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
g) may be contrary to our interests;
h) is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the App in relation to a particular part of the App or the App generally; or
i) involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
9. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
a) any part of the App;
b) any equipment or network on which the App is stored;
c) any software used in the provision of the App; or
d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
10. You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the App for the purpose of use on the App or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
11. Commentary and other materials available on the App are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Subject to paragraphs 32 and 33 below, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
12. You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the App, or any actions taken by us at your direction.
13. You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the App which we make from time to time.
Availability of the App, Security & Accuracy
15. We make no warranty that your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
16. Access to the App may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the App for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the App under any other name or user or on any other mobile device.
17. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the App or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the App. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
18. We may change or update the App and anything described in it without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the App, or close it indefinitely.
19.We makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information and materials on the App are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with products.
Independence from Platforms
20. The App is independent of any platform on which it is located. The App is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Zoom and others. (each being an “Operator”).
21. Your download, installation, access to or use of the App is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
24. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
25. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the relevant Operator and that Operator will refund the purchase price for the App (if any purchase price has been paid) to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that Operator will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
26. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
27. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was caused by us.
28. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the App is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
Limitation of Liability
30. You hereby release Cinamaker Inc., its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any suppliers, or between you and other App or Website users.
31. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE APP. THE APP IS AVAILABLE “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE DETECTED OR CORRECTED. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, BUGS, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APP. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THE APP AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR OUR FAILURE TO DO SO. IN NO EVENT, UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE APP, THE USE OF THE APP OR OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU CONCERNING THE APP, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE TO YOU IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS (US$150.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY LIMITATION ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL REMAIN ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS AVAILABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW AND/OR IN EQUITY.
Your Representations and Warranties
32. You represent and warrant that (a) your use of the App will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside and (b) your use of the App will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
33. You agree to indemnify and hold Cinamaker, Inc. and each of our affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), resulting from your use of the App and/or any violation of the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the App and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
34. The “Cinamaker” name and logos and all related names, trademarks, service marks, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Intellectual Property Rights
35. As between you and us, we are the sole and exclusive owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and trademark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
36. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the App for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the App.
37. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
38. You must not use any part of the materials on the App for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Information About You & Your Use of the App
41. Third Party Websites & Integrations
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with Cinamaker’s integration with 3rd Party API and SDK services. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
41a. YouTube Terms of Service
Cinamaker’s website, desktop, mobile apps may be integrated with YouTube platform. Please refer to the YouTube Terms of Service here.
42. You must not without our permission:
a) use or copy any material from the App, including, but not limited to, onto other websites or in other mobile applications; or
b) frame any of the App onto your own or another person’s website or mobile application.
44. You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Last Edited on 2021-10-01