Want to use Zoom to record video podcasts or webinars? Well, you can.
But, you shouldn’t just use Zoom on its own.
Zoom’s designed for business meetings—so its picture and audio quality isn’t the best (neither is its editing options).
But, it’s easy to use. Everyone knows how to join a Zoom call.
What you can do instead
Connect Cinamaker to Zoom through our simple integration. You can then:
- Open Cinamaker to record your Zoom guests’ cameras in HD.
- Select a beautiful template design from the Cinamaker Template library
- Control and record each guest’s audio.
- Enhance your video with graphic overlays, media (photos, video, audio), picture-in-picture, and more.
- Edit the whole session in real-time or playback with Cinamaker’s in-app editor.
Best of all, your guests just think they’re joining a Zoom call. And for you, it’s as easy as hosting one.
To learn more, watch our free ‘Create Video Podcasts Like a Pro‘ webinar.